Wednesday, February 11, 2026

Love For The Pals Blog Hop

 



Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, we’re speaking the Language of Love! If you’re craving inspiration and a good excuse to break out your favorite craft supplies, you’re in the right place. This hop is all about sharing the love through handmade cards and paper crafts, and the Pals can’t wait to inspire you with beautiful creations made using Stampin’ Up! products.










This is made with love as well as for someone I love! I think this is a double z fold card but I got the idea/specs from my friend and fellow Pal, Brian King! He created a card in beautiful shades of orange but I went with my fav color-Purple! Fresh Freesia to be precise! I have a base in white card stock cut 4.25" by 11" and scored on long side at 2.75" and 5.5".  For the inside, I have a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock cut at 4" by 5.25" plus I added the next white fold cut at 3.5" by 8.25" and scored at 3.5" on the long side. The front of this fold, I have used Lovely & Beautiful DSP cut in a 3.5" square. 
The front fold has another DSP print and then a strip of Fresh Freesia card stock cut 1.75" by 3.75". I cut a gold foil circle with the Stylish Shapes dies and then cut two white flowers from the Simply Beautiful dies. I blended them both with Fresh Freesia ink but one lighter than the other with my blending brush. I cut a gold foil center then stamped the sentiment from the Banner Sayings set in Fresh Freesia ink on a white banner punched from the Triple Banner punch. I finished with some pink pearlized faceted gems.    


Keep the inspiration going! Follow the lineup below to hop from blog to blog and soak up every lovely, heart-filled idea along the way. And don’t stop there! Next month we’re celebrating all things Birthday Celebrations, and it’s going to be a party you won’t want to miss. Be sure to mark your calendar and hop along with us!

Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Stesha Bloodhart
  2. Su Mohr
  3. Debbie Mageed
  4. Lisa Ann Bernard
  5. Rae Burnet
  6. Windy Ellard
  7. Sue Jackson
  8. Tricia Chuba
  9. Peggy Noe
  10. Beth McCullough

6 comments:

  1. Great fun fold, Windy! Love the colors and paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Z-fold card, Windy! I love everything about it - from the lovely DSP to your gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. etf trading provides an interesting way to gain exposure to baskets of assets through a single market instrument. Before getting started, it is useful to understand an ETF's underlying holdings, expense ratio, liquidity, tracking approach, and risk characteristics. Market prices can still fluctuate, so research and appropriate position sizing remain important. Learning how different ETFs are structured can help readers compare potential choices more effectively and develop a disciplined approach based on their individual goals and market understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need funding or financial services for personal or business purposes, we would be pleased to assist you. Please contact us to learn more about the solutions available to meet your needs.
    zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com

    ReplyDelete