Thursday, September 24, 2026

Happy Fall Y'All

 



I made these two cards for my kids (who actually adults)...one for my daughter with a pink shirt and lighter hat on the left and one for my son with a red shirt and darker hat on the right! I think this Fun For Fall bundle is so... well fun! I got ispirational in design and coloring from stampingbae.com  I have a Hydrangea Hue base and apiece of the Gingham Gallery DSP. I then cut two Everyday Arches-one in white and a larger one in Golden Glow card stock. I stamped the images on white card stock and colored with Stampin Blends in Hydrangea Hue, Real Red, Berry Burst, Gloden Glow, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Peaceful Pine, Basic Black, Lemon Lolly, and Ivory. I then cut all out with the matching dies cuts. I finished with some in color dots in Golden Glow or Hydrangea Hue. I wish I had thought to blend some blue in the background before popping all on the white die. But love it anyway1
Have a sweet weekend and hopefully feeling coolr weather!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy   

No comments:

Post a Comment