Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Grateful


As a Stampin' Up! Demo, I receive many resources for my business.  One I really enjoy is a magazine called Stampin' Success.  It has many projects and ideas for work shops and classes and techniques.  I saw a card I wanted to case from the magazine but changed it a little.  I ran the card stock through with the Woodgrain emboss folder and sponged some Chocolate chip ink over it.  I liked how the small round wood is used from the Truly Grateful set.  I would not have thought of it.  It also fits the 1 3/8" circle punch perfectly!  This card measures 4 1/4" square.
Have a happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Harvest of Thanks and Truly Grateful
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry
Tango button, linen thread, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, and Bitty Banners framelits dies, sponge, Woodgrain emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment