Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Inspiration




We all get our inspiration from somewhere.  I get them from other crafting blogs and card magazines.  As a SU! demo, I receive a Stampin' Success magazine every two months with great tips, techniques, inspirational stories, project ideas, etc.  I love when I see product used in ways I had not thought of.  As soon as I saw the treat holder on one of the pages, I knew I wanted to make it into a card sometime.  I had not planned to so soon but my upline, Mary Fish, gave us a challenge to make something new from an inspiration this weekend and I went right to this.  I makes it fast and virtually not thought goes into it when you have something to jump start your creativity!  
Hope you are inspired today and looking at the world around you...color is everywhere but designs are too!
Have an inspirational Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy     

Stamp sets: Harvest of Thanks
Paper: Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock and Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky and Early Espresso markers
Deco Label framelits dies, Bitty Banners framelit dies, pearls, 1 1/2" circle punch, Square Lattice emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment