Friday, August 23, 2013

Truly Grateful for the new Thinlits Card Die



This is my first card with the new Thinlits Card Die.  I knew I wanted to use my fav DSP--Sweater Weather and can always store away another Thanksgiving card.    I used a 6x6 piece of card stock with the largest die to make the base.  I think I will use a 6 1/4" x 6" next time since it was right on the edge.  But the card is fun to decorate and I liked using an emboss folder on one side and DSP on the other side.  
Happy Friday to you!  Thank you for stopping by!
Windy     

Stamp Set: Truly Grateful and Harvest of Thanks
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White card stock and Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango
Thinlits Card Die, Houndstooth emboss folder, Labels framelits dies, 1 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment