Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hello There Butterflies




I love butterflies and I am always looking for cool ways to use my butterflies stamps and punches.  Last week my upline, Mary Fish at stampinpretty.com , gave us a great card using the trio of butterflies punched like on my card but she did not stop there!  She included a video with great tips on how to punch these out pretty even.  Mine were not perfect but I am ok with that.  I had scraps laying there from my 2013-2015 in color DSP in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe so I grabbed Baked Brown Sugar and had a great card in no time!
Enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp Set: Happy Day
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White card stock, 2013-2015 In color DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Elegant Butterfly punch, pearls, Crisp Cantaloupe ribbon

1 comment: