Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Playing with Snowflakes in Triple Time



I love the Festive Flurry set (and the matching dies, too)!  I thought of the triple time stamping technique when they first arrived.  This was the first card I made with that set.  I did use some dazzling diamonds on here for sparkle but it may not show up so well in the photo.  We will start Christmas cards next month in my card classes. I will share those next month.  I have one more card to design for Sept. class and then I need to increase my birthday card stash...lots of those coming soon!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
PPA (Pals Paper Arts) challenge card tomorrow...come back!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry and More Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White and Island Indigo card stock
Ink: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, and Pool Party
Dazzling Diamonds


No comments:

Post a Comment