Friday, January 24, 2014

FMS120 Grateful Banner


This Sketch had an easy layout especially when we have banner dies to use!  I happen to have this card stock on my desk cut from another project so my color combo was easy.  I just could not figure out for a long time what I wanted to add on the banners.  I did not want to make it a Valentine so I did not want to do a heart.  My eye caught the Chalk Talk set and then it fell in place.  I will use this for a friend's birthday next month.  
Have a wonderful Friday and a great start to your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net
Sale-a-bration (SAB) starts Jan. 28th through March 31st- earn a free item for every $50.00 in SU! product you purchase!


Stamp Set: Chalk Talk
Paper: Sweet Sorbet (SAB), Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Pool Party button and twine, Banner framelits dies, Wide oval punch, 



2 comments: