Monday, January 13, 2014

Warm Blossoms Birthday Wishes


My last card for card class this week.  I wanted to have a card that could really be for any occasion.  I think roses (or flowers) fit that bill.  I used a wonderful birthday sentiment but could also do Valentine wishes, Sympathy, Hello, Thinking of You, Congratulations, etc. My guests for class make two of each card so they can make one that says birthday and one that says thank you or whatever their need is. 
The color combo was easy.  My favorite color is purple. I used two shades here with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.  Mostly, when I look at samples using this set, I see the roses stamped and then snipped out which is easy to do but wanted my guest to simply stamp without having to cut.  The emboss folder gives it much texture.   
I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Blooming With Kindness
Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Deco Labels and Labels framelits dies, pearls, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been browsing for some nice sympathy card messages or just any words to uplift and comfort people who are downhearted. I felt happy to have found this inspirational page of yours. These words are very nice. Thanks and keep sharing :)

    ReplyDelete