Friday, January 3, 2014

PPA186 World In Indigo and Gold


PPA186 Jan 2


Happy New Year to you!
I am trying to get my mojo going in my stamping space but it is taking a little while to find that groove.  I started with the PPA color challenge which I thought would come quick but it took a little longer than I intended as well. I do love this gold and silver vellum from the new spring or occasion catalog which starts---today!  January 3rd until the end of May we will have some new goodies to play with plus SU! keeps giving us new products every month that are not in the catalogs so there is always new goodies to help with staying fresh and creative!

Have a wonderful Friday and I thank you for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Love You More
Paper: Island Indigo textured card stock, Whisper White and Gold Vellum
Ink: Island Indigo and Gold Stampin' Dazzle marker
Deco Label and Bitty Banners framelits dies 

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered this set. Now I have a cute idea for it! Love that globe with the heart. Thanks for joking the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I would say you found your mojo. I have not ordered this set and am thinking I need to add it to my wish list. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would agree. Your mojo is just fine. Love this card and how you used the vellum. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete