Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stems In Red


I designed another card for my February card classes using some of my favorite DSP!  I love houndstooth and have wanted to make a card using more of this great DSP but I keep forgetting.  Probably because there have been so many great packs of designer paper lately, this one gets pushed back in my mind. I used the houndstooth emboss folder for even more texture.  The best part of using these flowers is they have a die cut and come out so beautiful! I used celebrate! for something different than happy birthday but could use many other sentiments even Sweet Valentine!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Simple Stems, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Black StaZon, Real Red 
Secret Garden framelits dies, Houndstooth emboss folder, pearls, Real Red taffeta ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment