Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Folded Frames Peachy Keen


I introduced the Folded Frames Technique on Monday at stamp club.  Love the look of it and seeing both sides of the DSP.  Some DSP I like both sides and some I do not. This is from the paper stack Fresh Prints and both sides are cool!  I stamped off the heart from the Peachy Keen set in Coastal Cabana ink and then stamped it on the card stock to make it light before stamping the sentiment over in Real Red. 
This card measures 4" square.  The technique requires a 4 1/4" square piece of DSP (double-sided). 
I will have another card later to show this same technique with the image inside the frame!
Until then, have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Peachy Keen
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Fresh Prints DSP stack
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red


No comments:

Post a Comment