Friday, November 14, 2014

FMS162 Snow Fun!



Snow Fun!
I wanted to use my tall snowman from Snow Much Fun which sadly retired a year ago. I love it so much and will continue to use it each year!
I paired him with some Smoky Slate and Bermuda Bay and added some flakes from the All IS Calm frosted sequins embellishments.
I was not thinking of sentiment until the end and here is where the tiny words in Holiday Home come in real handy!

Have a wonderful, frosty day! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Snow Much Fun (vintage) and Holiday Home
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, and Winter Frost DSP stack (vintage)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Black StaZon
Markers: Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
All Is Calm Frosted Sequins embellishments, Bermuda Bay 1/8" ribbon, Stylish Stripe emboss folder


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the scattered flakes and the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Windy! I love that sweet snowman! Such fun colours! Perfect for the holidays! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete