Monday, November 3, 2014

PP220 Vintage Ornament



I saw vintage and went right for my Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Antique Wallpaper emboss folder.  I decided to ink up the top of my emboss folder with Soft Suede ink and then run my Very Vanilla piece through the Big Shot so it inked and dry embossed at same time. Loads of texture added in a quick zip. I used an antique brad with my Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon.  I think it needs some pearls and may add those later!  
I hope you have a very vintage Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: More Merry Messages and Ornament Keepsakes (both vintage)
Paper: Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede and Early Espresso
Vintage Wallper emboss folder (vintage), antique brad, Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment