Sunday, November 16, 2014

Silver & Gold


Christmas card number 4 for my card classes this week.  I wanted to do a little simple since some of the other cards will take some time to color and punch and heat emboss. This set is the Endless Wishes set stamped in Gold and Silver Encore ink.  I love the words in the set are separate so can pair what you like together. Easy to stamp each in one color and the other in another color like I did. 
I started to go crazy with the ribbon and add sliver too but thought the gold was enough.  I will offer them gold or silver 1/8" ribbon and they add one or the other or both.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Endless Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate
Ink: Gold and Silver Encore ink
Decorative Dots emboss folder, Gold 1/8" ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment