Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Michaelle!


Happy Happy Birthday to Michaelle!  I hope she enjoys this card because I enjoyed making it.  I love layers and the vintage look but not always get to do a card like that.
  I cased a little from Narelle narellefarrugia.com
Love her work and she so inspires me!
I did stamp with a clear block and Crumb cake ink for my background.  I then stamped with the Crumb Cake ink the ink splatter from Gorgeous Grunge to fill in. 
Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Choose Happiness, Express Yourself (vinatge), Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: All Is Calm, Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Kraft taffeta ribbon (vintage), pearls, Clear Block E, Branch w/ leaves Sizzix die (vinatge), Deco Label framelits dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment