Monday, November 10, 2014

PP221 Wishing You Star





Saw these colors and thought of trees.  In fact, I designed a card for my next class that I am posting tomorrow using Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler but I also used Crumb Cake and Whisper White. So I decided to pull a set using some that would maybe challenge me. I decided to see what I could do with the stars in the Bright & Beautiful set.  I have been wanting to heat emboss the sentiment so started with it in Cherry and than embossed the star in Cherry also. I grabbed a scrap of Mossy Meadow and emboss it, too.  I like the way it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bright & Beautiful
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Ink: VersaMark
Cherry Cobbler emboss powder, heat tool, pearl, Star framelits dies, Mossy Meadow ribbon




3 comments:

  1. These stars really make an impressive card, especially with the challenge colors! Love the ribbon accent! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love your Cherry Cobbler embossing. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stars are so dramatic Windy and the Cherry Cobbler embossing adds a real touch of luxury to your card. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete