Sunday, November 9, 2014

Unto Us


I did a little casing from Kay Kalthoff at stampingtoshare.com.  She does a video of the coloring with the Blendabilities markers.  I stamped on Whisper White card stock and colored the image which does go quickly and easily with the Blendies. I cut the image out and popped it up on dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray and punched the ends with the banner punch and popped it up, too. I love the Filigree Frame emboss folder and it pairs well with this image.
I hope the guest at card class next week will enjoy coloring it as much as I did!
Have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Gentle Peace
Paper: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Blendabilities markers in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
Filigree Frame emboss folder, Banner punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment