Monday, December 29, 2014

From My Heart


Preparing for my January card class in two weeks!  I have been looking forward to playing with this set and its matching punch!  I like the other sayings in the stamp set called Groovy Love but went with this small one which cuts out perfectly with the Bitty Banner framelits dies. I like green and purple together and saw another card by Erica Cerwin at pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com use these colors so no-brainer with my color palette.  I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Groovy Love
Paper: Moonlight DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss
Sweetheart punch, Old Olive bakers twine, Bitty Banners framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment