Thursday, December 18, 2014

PPA232 What Makes You Happy!



Here is a sneak peak of the new set Hello Life.  Can't wait to play with more but this sentiment was screaming to be heat embossing.  I pulled out my Gold Soiree DSP ,which I have not used much of , for a great color combo.  I just got last month some Calypso Coral emboss powder so the card then came together quickly!  Great layout, too!  Play along with the sketch challenge and have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Thursday!
BTW- one week til Christmas day!!!!!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hello Life
Paper: Gold Soiree DSP, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Garden Green, Gold Foil paper
Ink: VersaMark
Calypso Coral emboss powder and twine, heat tool, rhinestones colored with Calypso Coral blendie marker 

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Windy! I love the Gold Soiree DSP and that bold sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Team 1 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Windy! I love the color combination and the wrapped baker's twine with the bow is the perfect finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete