Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Monday #137 Snowbuddies!



I love this stamp set and try to play with it when I can!  So when I saw birds as the challenge, I had to pull it back out and use all of them in a scene!
I colored with markers and sponged a little Soft Sky on the top for sky or snow.
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Snow Much Fun
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pool Party
Ink: Black StaZon
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray, and Soft Suede
Banner punch



3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Windy, all those sweet little birds are fantastic. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Windy! I love those sweet little birds. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect stamp set to use. I wish SU! still had this one as current! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete