Thursday, December 4, 2014

PPA230 Dash Of Joy








Playing with the Endless Wishes set for a simple card this week as we have a sweet color challenge!  I guess I think of sweets when I hear Baked Brown Sugar!
I did a little sponging around the vanilla for an extra "frame' and a vintage look!  I hope your Thursday is wonderful and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Endless Wishes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Baked Brown Sugar
rhinestone colored with Cherry Cobbler (dark) Blendie marker

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card, Windy! The sponging around the edge added just the right touch. So glad you joined us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this! Thanks for sharing...reaffirming that simple works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this beautiful card! You used the challenge colors fabulously, and this has such a warm, homespun feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete