Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Irresistibly Yours!


I am featuring the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalog today!  You can earn this special paper for free when you place an order of $50.00 during the SAb promotion period now through March 31st, 2015.  Free is good!  It has 12 sheets in the package (2 of 6 different prints).

For the above card I decided to try a little spritzing with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of Calypso Coral.  I sprayed several times on the 4' square piece.  It does not come out really dark, which I happen to like!  
Below is another card from this past weekend in which I used the same paper in a different print.  Here I used a sponge straight from the ink pad.
 I also have a video for you to watch at the link below to see the ways you can color this special paper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQtdPFaZNYg#action=share



Stamp set (for top card): Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Silver foil, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and Calypso Coral ink refill, Butterfly thinlits dies, Bitty Banners framelits dies, silver sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment