Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Basic Butterfly Card


I decided to play around designing a one layer card.  I guess this counts since butterfly is a die cut!  I had the extra butterfly cut out on my desk and decided to challenge myself to make a card with out adding any more layers and just the Butterfly Basics set!  It is good to challenge yourself and do something you usually do not do or you cause yourself to get in a rut! 
I colored the pearls with the lightest crumb cake blendie marker.  I inked up with Old Olive but stamped off wit the leaves or fern stamp.  (I think it looks like a fern stem) 
I hope you have a fab Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Butterfly Basics
Paper: Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake 
Butterfly thinlits dies, pearls, Crumb Cake Blendabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment