Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pals Swap Card-Tulips In Purple


I designed this card for my Pals (my stamping group) swap.  For this swap we had to make a full card and it was a birthday theme.  I masked the sentiment with these stamp and added a Happy Birthday from Bloom With Hope.  I like the tulips on their side and of course, I love them in Purple!  I did a lot of coloring/blending with my Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi blendabilities markers over several nights!  Oh Yeah...I made 25 of these cards!  

When trying to decided on a card to make for this I choose to go with one of my fav stamp sets (which happen to be a single stamp) in the new Occasions catalog and my fav colors and one of my fav emboss folders! The layout happen to be from a recent FMS sketch.  

I hope you have a Grand Thursday! 
 I am my SU! leadership conference which happens to be here in Orlando where I live!  Not far to go but several long days which I hope will be informative and fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Love Is Kindness, Bloom With Hope
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
Blendie markers: Wild Wasabi and Wisteria Wonder
Fancy Fan emboss folder, Wisteria Wonder bakers twine




No comments:

Post a Comment