Thursday, January 22, 2015

PPA237 A Stacked Hello Life




As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought of turning it and using the feathers with matching dies!  The colors came togther with the help of the Stacked With Love DSP paper stack.  But I was not going for a Valentine feel so I choose Hello Life and will send to my college girl!
I hope you have the best Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hello Life, Four Feathers
Paper: Stacked With Love DSP, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Feathers framelits dies, Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine


5 comments:

  1. Love your post for this challenge. I have that SU feather bundle and also some other feather dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used feathers as your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully creative, Windy! Love that you used objects instead of sentiments for the sketch interpretation! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Windy! Red & Black one of my favorite combos. TFS!

    ReplyDelete