Thursday, January 1, 2015

PPA234 Sending Wishes!

PPA234.png

Happy Happy New Year 2015!
Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Love this set!  I think I said that yesterday! But I love playing with the Butterfly Basics set and thinlits/framelits.  I used a sentiment from the set and then I cut out the medium size butterfly with silver foil and Night Of Navy card stock and layered for a shadow look.  I did some casing from Justin Krieger at jkcardsonline.com for this layout.  I knew as soon as I saw his card from his Decmeber 22nd, 2014 post that I must make one.  So when saw the color combo for the challenge I decided it was my time! Don't forget: new product to play with coming soon....January 6th starts the new 2015 Occasions catalog which includes the Butterfly Basics stamp set and thinlits bundle!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with the Pals color challenge this week!
Have a safe holiday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Butterfly basics
Paper: Silver Foil, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Night Of Navy
ink: Night Of Navy
Honeycomb emboss folder, Butterfly thinlits dies, silver sequins, Circle framelits dies




6 comments:

  1. Love your butterfly, Windy. I posted mine right next to yours! LOL!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That butterfly makes a beautiful statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Windy! This is the second of yours that I have pinned to pinterest for the Occasions catalog. The most intriguing detail is the incomplete circle... very cool! And your sweet butterfly is made even sweeter using the honeycomb TIEF! Thanks for including the PPA in your "off week" stamping fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I know you love the purples. I have such a hard time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the multi-colored/layered butterfly...so pretty! And your sequins are so perfectly placed! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Windy! Love the offset circle cut!

    ReplyDelete