Monday, January 19, 2015

PP228 Hello Happy




I designed this card for my next card classes in February (need to get ahead with my leadership conference coming up next week).  Just happens to go great with the Paper Players challenge..clean and simple with sentiment taking the center stage!
I embossed the sentiment from hello Life with Calypso Coral emboss powder.  
Thanks fellow Pal Debbie Crowley for the inspiration in my time of need!
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Hello Life
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Ink: VersaMark
Calypso Coral emboss powder, heat tool, gold sequins, Calypso Coral baker's twine

4 comments:

  1. Windy, this is a card that is sure to please your class and the person lucky enough to get it! This sentiment is perfect for taking center stage, isn't it?! Thank you for joining the Paper Players CAS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet this is even more stunning IRL with the embossed letters...too bad I can't reach right through the screen to touch them, LOL! The colors are just fabulous! Thanks for participating in my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you clustered your sequins around the sentiment to really draw your eye to it - and that they tie in so beautifully with the DSP. Fabulous CAS card.
    So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors and the embellishments are just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete