Friday, May 27, 2016

FMS238 Made Of Wonderful!





I really love the star fish and how easy it is the snip out!
  I stamped it first in Crumb Cake and then in the new in color Flirty Flamingo. 
 I stamped the coral and script from By The Tide set retiring.  
A little ink spots from Timeless Textures and some gold elements finish it off.
Really like this new in color!  I know it will be used much!
Stop over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
 and join the sketch challenge this week!
Have a lovely holiday weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Picture Perfect, Timeless Textures, By The Tide
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake
Gold foil doily, Gold twine, banner punch

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, your card is absolutely stunning. I spied the thumbnail on the FMS bog and had to come take a peek - just WOW! Stunning and elegant and an absolutely breathtaking card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how you layered these beachy images! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this starfish and coral in pink! Added with the Crumb Cake details, the card has a "beach" feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so soft and elegant! Love the flirty flamingo ink paired with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! What a fab card - I love how you've used your images to create this beachy themed card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete