Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Grad Card!


My first (but not last) grad card for this year!
I have had this sketch in head for a while. 
 I made this one for a customer who asked for these school colors for a friend.
Purple is never a problem with me and I love it with some gold! 
I watercolored some Elegant Eggplant on white and then raised up my numbers
cut out with Gold foil paper. The words Happy and Graduation are from my Crazy About You set.



Inside was stamped with BYOP stamp set and a little hat from a Paper Pumpkin kit.
Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: BYOP, Number of Years, Crazy About You
Paper: Gold Foil paper, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Brushed Gold
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Archival Basic Black
Large Numbers framelits dies, aqua painter


No comments:

Post a Comment