Tuesday, May 17, 2016

PP295 It's Your Day!



Jellyfish are wild and I like them a lot so it was a natural pick for my card today!
I used the new in color called Dapper Denim to water color some aqua
 and then stamped my jellyfish.  I also used a new sentiment stamp from 
Confetti Celebration available along with the new in colors on June 1st, 2016. 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along with the 
wild challenge at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: From Land To Sea and Confetti Celebration
Ink: Dapper Denim and Archival Basic Black 
Paper: Dapper Denim, Watercolor paper, Soft Sky, Basic Black
Aqua painter

2 comments:

  1. Love this Windy! It is a perfect CAS image....the watercoloring is wonderful, it looks so realistic! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing Dapper Denim in use! Love your floaty jellyfish!

    ReplyDelete