Thursday, May 12, 2016

PPA300 Fab You!






Playing with new product that will be in the new 2016-2017 SU! annual catalog!
I used new DSP called Pop of Pink and a new stamp set called Pop of Paradise!
This is where I got my color combo..Pink and Black and Gold!
I also used a new set and punch that are bundled together for sentiment...love bundles.  Set called Thoughtful Banners and punch called Duet Banner punch.  
So fun o have new tools...now wish I could cut/paper snip well!
Thanks for stopping by!
Play along at palspaperarts.com

wWindy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Thoughtful Banners, Pop Of Paradise
Ink: Melon Mambo and Black Stazon
Paper: Pop Of Pink DSP, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Gold foil
Square framelits dies, Duet banners punch



3 comments:

  1. Wow - love the gold with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that touch of gold with the Melon Mambo & black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Pop of Pink DSP myself. A\Love the colour combo, the gold really works in well.

    ReplyDelete