Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Father's Day Sailor!


I wanted to do some red and blue.  I really have not used red much this spring.
 Time to get the Real Red out and do some sponging, too!
I stamped in Tip Top Taupe off once for the ship's background.
 Then stamped Taupe on Taupe card stock plus sponging all pieces along with the red base. 
Added some thick vanilla twine for a rope look...wish I could tie an awesome knot! 
This will be the fourth card for my May card class and guests can
change the sentiment if need!
This set will retire at end of the month but as I have said before
...it will not leave my stash.
It has been a fav!
I hope you have a blessed Sat. and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: The Open Sea and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Real Red, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Night Of Navy
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Night Of Navy
Very Vanilla thick twine, Square framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment