Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Swordfish In Dapper Denim!



2nd card for June's card classes next week!
I knew I wanted to use the swordfish for class as my masculine card! 
The new Dapper Denim seemed like the perfect fit
 and I grabbed the Sahara Sand card stock for a great background to 
stamp the ship's steering wheel.
 I popped the swordfish up on dimensionals but it 
looks like it is floating in the pic!
I added some silver cording around to look like fishing wire (or something similar)!
Added sentiment from Guy Greetings
 but can work for a Father's Day or other occasion! 
Hope you will have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: From Land to Sea, Guy Greetings
Paper: Dapper Denim, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Archival Basic Black
Silver cording, aqua painter


No comments:

Post a Comment