Sunday, September 17, 2017

Baby Wipe Technique Leaves


Yes, the baby wipe technique!  This is my fourth card for class.
 I used a baby wipe to drop 
three colors of re inker on to make a stamp pad for my leaves.
I used the leaves from Colorful Seasons stamp set ans the matching dies
for my copper foil ones.
I dropped Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango and stamped several leaves.
 I added some paint splatter with the stamp from Timeless Textures. 
The sentiment from Colorful Seasons works great in Fresh Fig. 
Since I added the cooper leaves I decided to add the copper trim to
finish it off. 
The white background was layered on Crushed Curry and then a Fresh fig base.
Happy Fall and Happy Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps set: Colorful Seasons, Timeless Textures
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Crushed Curry,
copper foil
Copper trim, Seasonal Layers thinlits dies



3 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself! Makes me sorry that I am not coming to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Windy, I usually don't like fall leaves but your card is my exception. It is beautiful. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete