Sunday, September 3, 2017

Coffee and Diamonds II


I made this card at the same time I did the one last Monday.
I was experimenting with the embossing paste and mixing colors.
I used Always Artichoke ink again here on Crumb Cake and the same 
diamond mask from the Pattern Party decorative masks.
I added some Coffee Break DSP to the side.
I cut a Stitched Shaped circle die and layered a small cup stamped in 
Always Artichoke.  The lid is Early Espresso and the sentiment is in Soft Sky.
It showed real light here in the photo.
I cut all these along with the paper sleeve with the Coffee Cups framelits dies.
Fun cad especially with the embossing paste and diamond mask!

Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Coffee Cafe
Paper: Coffee Break DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink: Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Coffee Cups frameits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies, 
embossing paste, Pattern Party decorative masks 



No comments:

Post a Comment