Monday, September 18, 2017

PP362 A Grateful Door




Harvest Time means decor!  I love the decorate my house for fall 
because I collect PUMPKINS!  I actually have more than I can count.
I look for unusual ones esp colors and textures.  
I pull it all out Labor Day weekend and it is my fav season!

I love this last card for my classes this week because it 
creates a lovely decor scene.  The set is called At Home With You. 
I stamped the sign, the lantern and the florals with pumpkins 
in Memento Tuxedo Black 
on Whisper White and they were cut with matching dies.
The lantern and florals were colored with markers- Old Olive,
Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede Sahara Sand.
The sign's sentiment is in Pumpkin Pie.
I stamped the door plus door hanger in black on Soft Suede.
I cut a small piece of Crush Curry togo behind the door for "lights".
I layered all this on a piece of Sahara Sand embossed with the 
Pinewood Planks emboss folder and then layered on a piece 
of Basic Black for the base.
Head over to play along with thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: At Home With You
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede,
Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Sahara Sand,Whisper White,
Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
  At Home framelits dies, Pinewood Planks emboss folder






2 comments:

  1. Windy your little house front is perfectly dressed for harvest and fall - love the texture you used for your 'walls' too. Funnily enough I used this set in my last class too - I agree it makes for lovely cards. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love decorating for Fall, too! It is my favorite! Your little front door scene is fantastic! The embossed background is so perfect, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete