Thursday, September 7, 2017

Beachy Christmas


I had not planned on getting this set or using it it for 
my Christmas classes but my class members insisted on it.
So this is my first Christmas card for card class in September.
I wanted to stamp that cute palm tree with lights. 
I added the beach house and colored them with markers.
I layered the image on Wild Wasabi square and then on a scalloped
Real Red square. I stamped the sentiment 
and a shell I colored in on a white banner then layered on Real Red.
I used the Pinewood Planks emboss folder for the background, 
ran some retired Real Red twine around before layering all on 
the Wild Wasabi base.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beachy Little Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red,
Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Sahara Sand , Soft Suede
Paper: Real Red, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi,
Whisper White
Layering Square framelits dies, Triple Banner punch, 
Pinewood Planks emboss folder, Real Red twine (retired)




No comments:

Post a Comment