Thursday, September 28, 2017

Christmas Open Card Holders For Class


I used retired DSP to decorate these cute open ended boxes for guest 
to carry their cards home from my Christmas card classes this week.
Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler were mixed for these.





The deer is from the Santa's Sleigh thinlits dies 
with some silver cording tied in a bow.
I got these boxes from Sam Hammond aka Pootles over at 
pootles.uk.co 

Start with a piece of 8 1/4"x 11" piece of card stock.
Score on the long side at 5 1/4" and 7"
Score on short side at 1 3/4" and 6 1/2"
cut in for the flaps and assemble..so easy.  
You can make larger ones too to hold large dies.
These hold the 10 cards from class and their envelopes
or they can hold regular size emboss folders.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Windy! I have some questions for you, if you don't mind. I'll send you a message via FB.

    ReplyDelete