Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Blended Birthday Blooms For You


I blended the Bloom with Pink Pirouette and Old Olive
 plus the Daffodil Delight in the middle. 
I stamped the sentiment after cutting the image with the Circle die.
 I then took the Petal passion DSP
 and sponge rolled the Pink Pirouette ink over
 with a sponge brayer to color the flowers. 
I layered it on pink and then a black base.
I did get a smudge on the side of the circle after attaching. 
Well, it is hand made!

Thanks for stopping by and have a exciting Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Blooms
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White,
Basic Black, Petal Passion DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette
Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette,
and Old Olive
Circle die, sponge brayer,  




No comments:

Post a Comment