Thursday, January 25, 2018

PP377 I Love You Hearts!




I do not know why my picture seems a little light and fuzzy.
But maybe it is cool!
I started with this awesome heart background DSP called 
Painted With Love DSP and layered it with Rich
Razzleberry card stock and then on a thick Whisper White base.
I placed a gold foil doily behind the two hearts cut with the same die.
The Rich Razzleberry heart is from Sure Do Love You set and the 
other is from the Heart Happiness set I colored with markers for the 
three color combo.
I did the same thing with the sentiment.  I used a marker to color the I and Love
from Happy Wishes- a  Sale-a-bration stamp set you can earn free.
The You is from the same set but a different stamp.
I cut them with the label die from Petals & More thinlits dies.
It is a cute 4 1/4" square card for the clean and simple theme challenge
over at thepaperplayers.blospot.com

Sale-a-bration (SAB) runs thru March 31st...earn free product for
every 50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products!

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Heart Happiness, Sure Do Love You,
and Happy Wishes
Paper: Painted With Love, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo
Gold foil doily, Lots of Love Box framelits dies,
Petals & More thinlits dies


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose...and the doily is a perfect addition! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart focal point - beautiful with the gold doily and background DSP Windy. Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great colors, Windy! I really love the shape of the hearts, and especially love the striped one. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete