Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thank You Beautiful Day!


I used my Stampin Blends with the bloom from 
Beautiful Day but this time I colored it in Pumpkin Pie.
 Not one of my fav colors so I used do not use it much.
I colored the leaves Old Olive and the center of the bloom with the Ivory blend.
I hand snipped it out to pop up on the Brusho Background. 
I then decided it needed the Moss Green Brusho Crystal Color background. 
I used the water color paper and sprinkled my crystals on before 
sprayed lots of water and watching them run. 
I stamped a sentiment from a sale-a-bration set called Heartfelt Blooms.
I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black on Old Olive card stock and 
cut it out with a die from Petals & More thinlits dies.
  I see myself using that die a lot! 

I hope you enjoy your day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Beautiful Day, Heartfelt Blooms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ivory
Paper: Water color paper, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive,
Thick Whisper White
Brusho Crystal Color-Moss Green
Petals & More thinlits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment