Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year's Day 2018 With Beachy Brusho Waterfront



I used some water color paper for the background. 
I placed some yellow Brush Crystal color in a bowl
and then added some water by squeezing my aqua painter
and mixing it up. I water colored the background
with the vibrant yellow which has a little orange to it.
I then decided to make a beach scene with my
Waterfront stamp set. 
I stamped the sand/beach in Sahara Sand
then added water with Pool Party and the large water 
looking stamp.  I stamped this stamp several times 
around the circle bottom til it looked like I wanted it.
I then used Soft Suede and Old Olive for the palm trees.
The beach house was stamped in Island Indigo.
I then painted some of the brusho color I had used for 
the background on my sun and stamped it on the scene.
It was not as dark as the background but cool.
I layered the circle of a Island Indigo circle and then 
place on the background. I did not want a sentiment
on this one...liked just the way it was.
I did add some Sahara Sand and a Island Indigo base to
finish the card off.

Hope you have a wonder New Year's Day
Happy 2018!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Waterfront
Ink: Island Indigo, Old Olive, 
Soft Suede, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Brusho Crystal Color in Yellow
Paper: Water color paper, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand,
Whisper White
Layering Circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment