Sunday, December 31, 2017

Brusho Watercolor Butterfly


I placed some of the Prussian Blue Brusho Crystals in a bowl
and squeezed my aqua painter to mix water with the color.
I then stamped my butterfly image from
Beautiful Day stamp set in Versa Mark ink 
on the water color paper. 
I used the gold emboss powder and my heat to emboss the image.
I used the color to paint inside the butterfly.  
A few areas I went over again to make darker.
He really looks like a patch work butterfly.
I layered the 3 1/8" square on some gold foil.
I placed it on the Dapper Denim base but then decided 
to use another stamp in the set to add to the side along 
with some gold enamel shapes.
I tried to place a sentiment on but it just did not flow.  
I like it without so can use for any occasion.
The Brusho color is great for coloring but hard to clean 
the crystals around you 
I am enjoying creating with the Brusho colors! 

I hope you have a safe and fab New Year's Eve. 
Happy Last Day of 2017!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: Versmark, Dapper Denim
Paper: Water color paper, Dapper Denim, gold foil
Brusho Crystal Colors in Prussian Blue
gold emboss powder, gold enamel shapes, heat tool



No comments:

Post a Comment