Friday, December 15, 2017

The World Brighter


I started with the sweet scene I created with the 
Waterfront stamp set in the new Occasions catalog
which starts Jan 3rd 2018.
It has pine trees and palm trees in the set.
Some landscape items and a sun. It also has some great sentiments
like this one which i will probably a bunch.
I stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo. I stamped the beach in 
Sahara Sand, the tops of trees in Old Olive and the bottom of trees in 
Soft Suede.
I cut it out with a Layered Circle framelits dies.  
I popped it on a piece of Sahara Sand ran through 
the Pinewood Planks emboss folder.  I sponged some 
Sahara Sand ink over it before placing it on a piece of Very Vanilla
and then a Island Indigo base.
For more texture, I place a piece of burlap ribbon behind the scene.

I love this set and hope you enjoy the scene today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Waterfront
Ink: Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Paper: Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla,
Burlap ribbon, Pinewood Planks emboss folder,
Layered Circles framelits dies 


No comments:

Post a Comment