Sunday, December 24, 2017

Beautiful Day With Brusho


Merry Christmas Eve to you!



I used the Brilliant Red Brusho Crystal Color
on water color paper this time. 
I sprinkled the red powder on the water color
paper and then sprayed it with water.
The color, like the Prussian Blue, is so bright and rich.
I layered it on the Bermuda Bay card stock and 
then a piece of thick Whisper White. 
For the butterfly from the Beautiful Day,
I stamped it on thick Whisper White in
Memento Tuxedo Black. 
I used the Stampin Blends in Bermuda  Bay and Pool Party
to color  and I hand snipped.
Now the antennas on the butterfly did not snip well.
So I stamped the butterfly on the water color paper background
 and layered the colored butterfly over it. 
I added some black rhinestones and the sentiment 
from the same set to finish it off.
I really like these colors together.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Merry Chrsitmas Eve!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day(Jan 3rd, 2018)
Paper: water color paper, Bermuda Bay, 
thick Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Red Brusho Crystal Color,
Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin Blends- Bermuda Bay and Pool Party
Black rhinestone



No comments:

Post a Comment