Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Tags Day Two


Welcome back to Christmas tags week day 2.
I continue to use the Merry Little Labels bundle,
 the set and punch for my tags today.

The first is on Cherry Cobbler card stock with the 
Scalloped Tag Topper punch with some Be Merry DSP 
behind the Cherry Cobbler punch  and the Garden Green sentiment punched out. 
I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and finished it off with a little bling!

Second tag is on Basic Black card stock with the edges corner rounded.
I added a stitched circle in Whisper White then a piece of Merry Little Christmas DSP
before adding the sentiment stamped on Whisper White in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I also used some Old Olive 3/8" mini chevron ribbon  for the tie.

For the third tag, I used some Garden Green card stock with a piece of Be Merry 
punched out with the Everyday punch and a piece of Cooper foil banner peeking behind.
The sentiment is stamped on Whisper White in Garden Green. 
I also stamped the holly from Carols of Christmas set
 and die cut out with matching dies. I finished it off with some Cherry 
Cobbler 1/4" double-stitched ribbon.  

Stop back tomorrow for more tags since it is Christmas tags week here!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 


No comments:

Post a Comment