Sunday, December 17, 2017

Flying Home


I did some more blending with the Stampin Blends
and the new set in the Occasions catalog which starts Jan 3rd 2018.
It is called Flying Home. It has several bird images including this one I colored
and the little all birds on the top and bottom.
I stamped the image on thick Whisper White in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I then cut it with the Layering Squares framelits dies and added
the Calypso Coral square behind it before layering on the 
Bermuda Bay base.
I stamped the base with the Bermuda Bay ink adding a couple of birds 
and a background stamp from new Waterfront set also from the new catalog.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Flying Home, Waterfront (both Jan 3rd, 2018)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay
Stampin Blends-Old Olive, Calypso Coral,
Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, 
Smoky Slate, Ivory
Paper: thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Bermuda Bay
Layering Squares framelits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment