Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Bermuda Bay Bloom Blended


This card and the next several have images I stamped last month
and then sat down and colored/blended with my Stampin Blends markers.
I colored the bloom from Birthday Blooms in Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and 
a little Daffodil Delight in the center. I used an oval die to cut it out.  
I have pulled the Merry Little Christmas DSP in the prints with white and 
Old Olive to use since they do not look Christmas at all.
I used the polka print here on some Bermuda Bay and then a thick
Whisper White base. I did run some 
Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon around before 
pooping the oval image on the top.
I like these colors together..they really pop!

I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Blooms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Bermuda Bay,
Daffodil Delight
Paper: thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay,
Merry Little Christmas DSP
Oval framelits dies, Bermuda Bay
mini chevron ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment