Friday, December 1, 2017

'Tis The Season To Be


This card was weeks in the making.  First I had stamped the sentiment
at the top and then placed the DSP from Be Merry DSP at the bottom. 
It did not look right so it sat on my desk for a week and then I thought
I would add some washi tape from the Year of Cheer washi tape. 
It sat for a few more weeks and then I did decided this week what image I would do.
I was trying to fit another image that just did not work.
Sometimes a thing needs to sit and you look at it for a while.
I really like the candles from the same set-Merry Patterns
with the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I added the branches and a 
Cherry bow from the Pretty Pines thinlits dies.
 I finished it off with a pearl on the bow! 

Hope you have a blessed Friday and weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Patterns
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Year of Cheer washi tape,
pearl, Pretty Pines thinlits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment